Legal and commercial workshop
LNG contracting trends and LNG price reviews
Leading international law firm, Ashurst LLP, will host the legal and commercial workshop for this year’s Gas Asia Summit on Friday, 1 November 2019.
Ashurst’s LNG experts will be joined by pre-eminent LNG industry advisors from Wood Mackenzie to provide unique perspectives on recent trends in LNG marketing and procurement, as well as insight into the key issues for parties facing LNG price reviews.
The workshop will be highly interactive and designed to facilitate discussions between the speakers and the attendees.
We are delighted to invite you to this morning workshop. As spaces are limited, please RSVP early to secure a space. We look forward to seeing you there.
Current LNG contracting trends – panel discussion
- LNG market outlook
- Current trends in LNG SPA risk allocation – focus on flexibility
- Shifting market dynamics and the role of portfolio players and traders
Practical tips for managing LNG price reviews
- Shifting attitudes towards price review disputes in the Asian market
- Contractual analysis and the formulation of price review strategy
- Practical tips for parties preparing for or engaged in a price review negotiation or arbitration
Who should attend?
The workshop is designed for professionals from commercial or legal backgrounds who are looking to gain insight on the current LNG market outlook and trends in LNG contracting.
Friday 1 November 2019 | 9.00am – 12.00pm
To RSVP, please email the Ashurst events team at AshurstSGEvents@ashurst.com with your name, company details, and contact information. We look forward to seeing you.